This is a pair of heat treated steel control horns for heavy-duty
applications, like split elevators or pull-pull systems.
This Package Includes:
(2) 1-1/8" control horns - These have a "L" shaped cross-section and have
4 holes for mounting the clevis at the top of the horn.
(4) control horn mounting screws - These are 2-56 x 3/4" screws. They use
a flat head screwdriver to tighten/loosen.
(4) Plastic washers
(2) Control horn mounting plates - These are made of nylon.
(2) Nylon Clevis points - This piece mounts to the control horn. They have
a hole in the top where the clevis pin goes through. They secure to
the control horn by using a small piece of 1/32" music wire (or a paper
clip, neither are included)
(2) Nylon washers - These secure the clevis point to the control horn Requires:
A small piece of 1/32" music wire or a paper clip - used to secure the clevis
points to the control horn. JBN 6.16.94 *8)
– If you need more information, use these Sullivan resources –
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
‡Displayed within some areas of our web site, the Retail Price is suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in keeping with standard industry practice. It may not represent the prevailing price in your area or a price that Tower Hobbies has ever offered for the item.