Save $27.00 off Your $244 Order!
Place at least a
order for a limited time and we'll take
off the total! All you have to do to claim your savings is click on coupon code
510BK and it will be placed in
your shopping cart.
This is the Union Pacific Flyer Freight Ready-to-Run Set
(Conv. 0-8-0 Steam Loco #4500) from Lionel.
Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
Compatible with any O scale train equipment Locomotive features:
* Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
* Operating steam whistle with On/Off switch on tender
* Operating headlight
* Puffing smoke unit
* Operating coupler on rear of tender
* Powerful maintenance-free motor
* Traction tires
* Die-cast metal locomotive body
* Upgraded valve and drive rod assembly on locomotive
* Silver metal rims on wheels
* Engineer and fireman figures Rolling stock features:
* Operating couplers
* Die-cast metal sprung trucks (except caboose)
* Die-cast metal trucks on caboose
* Brakeman figure walks along the roof of the brakeman car
* Two removable trailers on piggyback flatcar
* Two removable coil covers on gondola
* Interior illumination in caboose
0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender
Walking brakeman boxcar
Flatcar with piggyback trailers
Gondola with coil covers
8 curved O-36 FasTrack sections, 3 straight FasTrack sections
and 1 FasTrack terminal section
O Scale train equipment
Scale: Traditional O gauge Minimum curve: O-27 Length: approx. 58" (1473.2mm) Layout Dimension: 40" x 60" (1016mm x 1524mm)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep
away from children 3 years of age and younger
– If you need more information, use these Lionel resources –
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
‡Displayed within some areas of our web site, the Retail Price is suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in keeping with standard industry practice. It may not represent the prevailing price in your area or a price that Tower Hobbies has ever offered for the item.