Save $8.00 off Your $55 Order!
Place at least a
order for a limited time and we'll take
off the total! All you have to do to claim your savings is click on coupon code
010PA and it will be placed in
your shopping cart.
Estes Educator "Guide for Teachers and Youth Group Leaders"
by John Carroll, updated and edited by Ann Grimm.
For over 45 years, Estes has been the world's leader in the manufacturing of
reliable and high-quality model rocket products. This guide introduces
teachers to the benefits of using Estes Model Rocketry in the classroom, including:
- Developing connections between theory and hands-on application in science;
- Development of greater fine motor skills;
- Improvement of spatial relations and conceptual thinking skills;
- Gaining experience in designing, conducting, and reporting basic
- Enhancement of self-image through successful accomplishments;
- Improvement of cooperative skills in group activities.
Illustrated paperback booklet comes 3-hole punched for convenient
insertion into binders
- Covers the basics of model rocketry equipment and explains how
model rockets fly
- Provides a thorough description of the Estes Educator educational
- Explains how to select a safe and successful model rocket launch
- Identifies laws pertaining to model rocketry and presents the NAR
Model Rocketry Safety Code
Size: 8-1/2" x 11" (216mm x 279mm)
– If you need more information, use these Estes resources –
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
‡Displayed within some areas of our web site, the Retail Price is suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in keeping with standard industry practice. It may not represent the prevailing price in your area or a price that Tower Hobbies has ever offered for the item.