This is the AC Powered 1S Lipo Charger for use with the
Novus CX/FP/CP 1S LiPo 400mAh Battery (GPMP0408).
FEATURES: Green LED on Wall Transformer indicates power on
Fast Flashing Red: The battery is being charged
Green (Solid or Flashing): The battery is fully charged
Slow Flashing Red: A time-out has occurred
Solid Red (with battery connected): The battery voltage is too low
or the charger is not powered
Solid Red (without battery connected): The charger is ready
INCLUDES: One 1S Lipo Charger
REQUIRES: Use with the Novus CX/FP/CP 1S LiPo 400mAh Battery
SPECS: Input: AC100-240V
Output: DC4.2V 500mAh
COMMENTS: Only use this charger with the 3.7V LiPo Batteries for the Novus
Do not attempt to use this charger with NiCd or NiMH battery packs.
Never charge in excess of 4.20V per cell.
If the battery should become damaged, discard the battery. Do not
attempt to use a damaged battery.
Do not leave the charger unattended while charging. Disconnect the
battery and remove input power from the charger immediately if
either becomes hot! However, it is normal for the charger to get
Disconnect the battery from the charger and carefully move the
battery to a fireproof location if the battery begins to swell or
Never charge at currents greater than 1C.
Always charge in a fireproof location.
Never trickle charge.
Never allow the battery temperature to exceed 150° F (65° C).
Never disassemble or modify pack wiring in any way or puncture cells.
Never discharge below 2.75V per cell.
Do not allow water, moisture or foreign objects into the charger.
Do not block the air intake holes, which could cause the charger to
Do not place the charger or any battery on a flammable surface or
near a combustible material while in use.
Do not charge on a carpet, cluttered workbench, paper, plastic,
vinyl, leather, wood or inside an R/C model.
Never charge inside a full-sized vehicle.
Always disconnect the battery from the charger and the power supply
from the charger when not in use.
Do not attempt to charge a battery if it is swollen or hot.
ALWAYS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.